At Mediation Europe we have an educated team of certified mediators operating in areas throughout the United Kingdom. We are here to help you by preparing informal mediation convenient to where you live.
Our group is consisted of staff member with a wide degree of experience and expertise in legal and/or mediation matters. Most of our family mediators have participation as Solicitors, social workers, counsellors or court welfare experts.
Each member of our family mediation team is an accredited member of a Family Mediation Association organisation and is sustained by a Professional Practice Consultant.
- About Us
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Customer Charter
- Divorce and Seperation
- Evening and Weekend
- Extended Families
- How it works
- Inheritance, Wills and Probate
- Last attempt Mediation
- Military Family Mediation
- Overseas workers
- Skype Online Mediation
- Why Us
- What is a MIAM?
- What Is Mediation Scotland?
- Types of Mediation Services in Europe
- Mediation Services
- What Is Mediation?
- Mediation Process in France
- What to Look for When Looking at Mediation Process Abroad Services
- What is a Mediation? How it Works
- Mediation – How Does Mediation Work?
- How to Get a Mediation in Spain?
- How to Get Mediation in Another Country?
- Mediation for Child Access
- How to Get a Low-Cost Divorce?
- French Families in England: What after Seperation?
- Expat Family As Well As Child Care Legal Services
- Mediation for Youngster Abduction & Relocation
- What is cross-border Family Mediation?
- International family mediation
- Living abroad & family mediation
- Mediation for Expats
- Mediation Through the Years